There are many yoga schools and it can be difficult for you as a potential yoga teacher to know which one is worth the considerable investment of time and resources to warrant your commitment.The Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga Etten-Leur was founded by Arunji and Margot to promote authentic yoga training based on traditional yoga principles.
THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR ANYONE WHO:
– wants to deepen his / her yoga practice
– want to learn more about the background of yoga
– wants to inspire others
– wants to share his / her passion with others
– wants to teach, or already teaches and wants to take his / her teaching to a higher level
CLASSICAL YOGA IS defined in eight parts, known as the 8 Limbs of Yoga. During each module you will study one of the 8 Limbs of Yoga, and how to integrate each one into your teaching, into your self practice, and potentially into your lifestyle.
THE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CONSISTS OF 10 MODULES WHICH YOU CAN FOLLOW SEPERATLY, BUT ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY.
This way you can follow the course at the pace that suits you. You can also follow modules seperatly if you may not want to teach immediately but instead use the training course to deepen your own knowledge and practice of yoga. When you have completed all 9 modules, you can request the completion day (module 10) and then register as an accredited yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance)
Arunji brings 20 years of teaching experience to your training. He is a qualified advanced teacher who has trained with yoga masters BKS Iyengar, founder of the Iyengar Yoga method, Godfrey Devereux, founder of the Dynamic Yoga method, Sri K. Patthabi Jois, originator of the Ashtanga Vinyasa method, and John Scott, one of the most accomplished Ashtanga Vinyasa teachers in the world.
Arunji was inspired to begin yoga teacher training when already qualified yoga teachers began attending his classes to learn from him. Arunji will teach you authentic yoga philosophy, slow flow vinyasa yoga, as well as yoga anatomy and physiology.
Margot came at a crossroad in her life when she experienced that combining a business career and raising children was not an ideal combination, especially when you want to do both with passion and focus. Her attention shifted to her family and personal development . Which brought her in contact with Yoga & Therapeutic work where she found her passion
She completed 500 hour teacher training (@Yogasite , Robert Boustany & Dorinda Faver), Lu Jong Tibetan Yoga Teacher Training and a Yin Yoga Teacher Training. Thereby she followed several indepth courses and workshops: Yin Yoga Medicine, Ashtanga and Fascia Release methods. She’s also a certified mindfulness trainer
In 2015 she graduated as a poly energetic therapist and combines this knowledge in her Yoga teachings. Margot is founder & owner of Yoga Etten-Leur where her business degree and love for Yoga helped her setting up an unique Yoga Centre and lives her dream. She will be teaching the Yin Yoga Module and assist the students during the course.
Her credo ” do the things which makes you smile with focus and passion “.
MODULE STRUCTURE SATURDAY & SUNDAY: 09.00H-17.00H
– 9:00h-12.00h: Training (3hours: yoga class 1 hour, 15 minutes, then analysis)
– 12:00h-13.00h: Lunch
– 13:00h-15.00h: Training (2 hours, asana breakdown, teaching skills)
– 15:00h-15.30: Tea Break
– 15:30h-17.00: Training (1.5 hours, yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology)
– 10 Modules to complete the course
* 1 Module per month.
* Missed modules can be attended the following year.
* All modules and the exam must be completed within 2 years for qualification.
* Qualification is through continual assessment plus final exam
€ 300 per module
* 10 modules = € 2.750
* 5% discount with payment in full = € 2.612,50
* Early Bird 5% before 1 november = € 2.612,50
MODULE DATES 2020
* Module 1: Arunji – Classical Yoga : January 25 & 26
* Module 2: Arunji – Classical Yoga : February 15 & 16
* Module 3: Arunji – Classical Yoga : March 21 & 22
* Module 4: Arunji – Classical Yoga : April 18 & 19
* Module 5: Arunji – Classical Yoga : May 16 & 17
* Module 6: Margot – Yin Yoga : June 13 & 14
* Module 7: Arunji – Classical Yoga : July 4 & 5
* Module 8: Arunji – Classical Yoga : August 29 & 30
* Module 9: Arunji – Classical Yoga : September 19 & 20
* Module 10: Arunji & Margot – Assessment & Exam : October 10 & 11
If you follow the teacher training to become a yoga teacher, you have to follow 1 yoga class per week with Arun or Margot. If you do not live near Etten-Leur, it is also possible to follow classes (in consultation) at another yoga school.
Can’t wait to start or have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 0r 06 – 81 36 31 83
Aanmelden: klik hier